вторник, 4 мая 2010 г.

A white industrial kitchen with Smeg appliances

A white industrial kitchen with Smeg appliances
A minimalist home in London built around a plywood kitchen 1

Du bois naturel & du blanc: une maison dans la campagne suédoise

Vipp kitchen in a Manhattan creative agency

  • A white industrial kitchen with Smeg appliances

    I’ve always loved white kitchens. If I was a Property Developper or an Architect (my preferred choice) and I had plenty of houses to renovate, I would have fun trying different things. Maybe I will start by fitting a plywood kitchen or a gorgeous grey kitchen or even attempting to fit one with pale green units like this one in a beautiful Swedish flat. However, when...


  • A beautiful Airbnb in Greece

    Simple, soothing lighting for your home

    Room update: Our new dining chairs

    Un bel appartement blanc aux touches naturelles

    a light & airy dutch family home

    4 beautiful white kitchens with a concrete floor

    Original article and pictures take i1.wp.com site

    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий