пятница, 31 декабря 2010 г.

bedroom sharing with boys

bedroom sharing with boys
bedroom with baby // sarah sherman samuel

Eww! Kidding, it’s pretty OK with my two. I’m sharing a peek back into how our bedroom shaped up after baby’s arrival and how some more masculine bedding squeaked its way in there, giving the room a little re-fresh avec Target Style and their new line, Brooklyn & Bond.


bedroom headboard // sarah sherman samuel

bedroom // sarah sherman samuel

The design process around our house usually goes like this… I go in search of a piece, find a few options I like, and then ask Rupert which one he likes best. Most of the time he picks my favorite one, I am then reassured we were meant to be, and the times he doesn’t I just explain why my one is so much better. Luckily this time around we both chose the same bedding. I liked it because it reminded me of men’s shirting and the bedroom could use a touch of masculinity now that I am outnumbered in the house and Rupe liked it for the color and the little red zig zag trim.


bedroom with baby a // sarah sherman samuel

bedroom with bassinet // sarah sherman samuel

Another thing we had no qualms over was that gorgeous bassinet. Archie hasn’t slept in it for months now, because somehow, little me grew a HUGE baby, but I can’t seem to put it away just yet, and what type of blogger would I be if I didn’t at least take photos of it in the space and properly document such a fleeting moment in time.


Duvet Cover set by Brooklyn & Bond at Target // Bassinet by Land of Nod // Pom Pom Blanket (unknown) find similar here // Nightstands by West Elm // Curtains DIY dyed, from Ikea // Curtain Rod from West Elm // Sconces by Cedar & Moss // Flower Print by Debbie Carlos // Rug from Esalerugs.com // Pendant Lamp from a vintage shop, find new: Octo Pendant by Secto // Bed from West Elm (I re-upholstered it, DIY here) // Paint color is Snowfall by Behr


To see the progress of our bedroom renovation take a look here.


This post is brought to you by Target Style. Shop the new Home collection in stores and online.


Original article and pictures take 37rvoc4e0l643g3buw13dunl.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий