вторник, 8 июля 2008 г.

{Friday Finds} 5 Stunning ORC Makeovers

{Friday Finds} 5 Stunning ORC Makeovers

Hey, hey....Happy Friday! I could not be more excited for the weekend. Not only is the vintage market this weekend, but I'm also taking a trip to IKEA to purchase a few items for the basement. Shopping, shopping and more shopping....who wouldn't be excited about that?


You know what else I'm excited about???? All the gorgeous One Room Challenge reveals this week! It's like Christmas morning for DIY and decor bloggers. If you're not familiar with the ORC, It's where 20 bloggers (and countless guest bloggers) agree to tackle a full room makeover and chronicle their journey over the course of 6 weeks. I've been following along and can't get over the talent of these amazing bloggers and the beauty of these gorgeous spaces. Here's just a few of my favorites!









Original article and pictures take www.littlehouseoffour.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий